Monday, August 24, 2009

The Start of a New BlogTalk Day!

Wecome! This is what's going on ...

In order to stay unconfused about where my former blog resides I decided to create an entirely new spot (pardon the pun). My "talking" will be about coaching because it's what I do to make a very nice living and I love it absolutely. I have a reputation for being outspoken ... thus a blog is a satisfying outlet so I can continue to be.

Yet, my balancing role is to not be outspoken but to encourage feedback and a dialogue whether or not we agree. Therefore I can be assured that "outspoken" is just a story about me and not the real deal.

I've been Tweeting for some time now (over 750 Tweets on my list as of 8/24/09). CoachCMartin@Twitter.com. Lots of it is political stuff, a passion of mine. This blog is not for that purpose. This is time for coaches! Fearless coaches! So (a favorite coaching word), any politics in this blog are coaching organization politics (oh joy!). What do you mean? you say. Politics in coaching? Despite what we think of ourselves, we are just as human as everyone else. We have opinions, we differ, we search for answers and often just the questions.

That's what I'm about and look forward to posting my thoughts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment