Monday, March 26, 2012

The Natural Laws of Business

While I rushed to blog in January, February just flew by (well, there were after all fewer days).

I'm re-reading Richard Koch's The Natural Laws of Business. This time I'm seeking to figure out how to discuss these laws and their relevance and relationship to coaching and the business of coaching. 

When I taught Behavioral Science in grad school, I used this work as my text during a semester until my program chair asked me to teach with a more traditional text next time around. I'll always remember how much my students enjoyed Koch's work. I recall the energy they showed as they developed amazing ideas that were generated from his theses.

Well, as the "winter that wasn't" moves on, I'm enjoying the birds, squirrels and trees that are heavily involved in an early springtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment